The Healthy Kids, Healthy Programs Virtual Summit is quickly approaching. Join us on May 6 and 7 to celebrate the ingenuity, resilience, and dedication of Massachusetts school nutrition professionals who work tirelessly to fuel children and their communities.
With May 7 being School Lunch Hero Day, we encourage you to invite your staff to join the summit which is designed to appeal, inspire, and recognize their hard work. There will be a School Lunch Hero Day celebration finale with photos and videos supplied by school districts across the state. If you would like to contribute some great photos, videos or audio for the day, click the School Lunch Hero Day image on the right
This virtual event will be emceed by improv and positivity leader, Jon Colby, and there is no cost to attend.
May 6, 2021 – for directors and managers:
- Cultivating Your Dream Team with Stefanie Giannini, MA, SNS, Assistant Director of Food and Nutrition Services, Marquardt School District 15 Glendale Heights, Illinois and Founder of IVATI
- Marketing Tips Every School Nutrition Professional Can Use with Liz Roesel, SEA Level Social
- Looking Back to Look Forward, Rob’s Latest and Greatest LIVE! with Robert Leshin, MPA, Director, Office for Food and Nutrition Programs, DESE
May 7, 2021 – for directors, managers, and STAFF
- Resiliency in Times of Change with Paul Krismer, Certified Executive Coach and Best-Selling Author of Whole Person Happiness
- Serving Fun, Easy, and Fresh Buddha Bowls with JSI Chef Tracy
- School Lunch Hero Celebration Finale
For more information, see Healthy Kids, Healthy Programs Summit 2021 webpage and Brochure.