The John C. Stalker Institute
Your Source For Nutritious Learning ^ and more
Save The Date: November 5th
Team Up for School Nutrition Success
Register for professional development through JSI and join the dedicated school professionals working throughout Massachusetts to improve the nutrition and wellness environments in our schools.
- Workshops to Go
- Nuts and Bolts of School Nutrition Programs
- Certificate in Excellence in School Nutrition
- Management Institute
- Healthy Kids, Healthy Programs Summit
- Master of Education in Nutrition Education from FSU
- 4-Week Online Nutrition and Wellness Graduate Courses from FSU
- Resources created for Massachusetts schools to meet competitive food and beverage standards:
- Managing Life Threatening Allergies in Schools
- New! Back to Basics Culinary Workshop Recipes
- Student-Approved Snack Recipes for Schools
The John C. Stalker Institute of Food and Nutrition is a partnership of the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education and Framingham State University.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement