The John C. Stalker Institute
Your Source For Nutritious Learning ^ and more
Save the Date
Healthy Kids, Healthy Programs Summit
May 19 & 20, 2020
Four Points Sheraton, Norwood
Register for professional development through JSI and join the dedicated school professionals working throughout Massachusetts to improve the nutrition and wellness environments in our schools.
- Team Up for School Nutrition Success
- Workshops to Go
- Nuts and Bolts of School Nutrition Programs
- Certificate in Excellence in School Nutrition
- Management Institute
- Healthy Kids, Healthy Programs Summit
- Master of Education in Nutrition Education from FSU
- 4-Week Online Nutrition and Wellness Graduate Courses from FSU
- Resources created for Massachusetts schools to meet competitive food and beverage standards:
- Managing Life Threatening Allergies in Schools
- New! Back to Basics Culinary Workshop Recipes
- Student-Approved Snack Recipes for Schools
The John C. Stalker Institute of Food and Nutrition is a partnership of the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education and Framingham State University.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement