Nuts & Bolts of School Nutrition Programs On Demand is an interactive online training series on fundamental topics in School Meal Programs. The modules are available 24/7 to conveniently allow school nutrition professionals, such as directors, managers and staff, to be trained on demand.
- Introduction to School Nutrition Programs
- USDA Foods 101 and Inventory Management
- The Administrative Review Process
- Resource Management
- Civil Rights for Child Nutrition Programs
- Food Allergies – Recognized by DESE and MDPH as an acceptable training required in the Allergen Awareness Act, M.G.L.c.140, § 6B.
These training materials have been created by The John C. Stalker Institute of Food and Nutrition in collaboration with the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education through a USDA Professional Standards grant.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement