2012 Summer Institute
Change Happens … One Step at a Time
August 14-16, 2012
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel and Trade Center
181 Boston Post Road West
The 2012-2013 school year is expected to be exciting and challenging as schools strive to meet federal and state regulations targeting healthy students and healthy schools. Discover steps to make this journey smoother, strategies to move your program forward, and resources to help ease the process of change.
- Brochure (.pdf format)
- The Summer Institute is Going Paperless!
View and Print Handouts and Presentations
2012 Summer Institute Highlights
- New Directors Orientation
- SNS Credentialing Exam - Gather your study group now and register for the exam through School Nutrition Association
- Keynote Address: Katie Wilson, PhD, RD, Executive Director, National Food Service Management Institute presents The Power of One: One Step at a Time
- SNA Annual Summer Meeting at 4:00 p.m. and Dinner Reception including the 2012-2013 Board Installation at 6:00 p.m.
- Keynote Address: Christine Wallace, SNS, Director of Food Services, Education Connection, presents Designing a Smarter Lunchroom-Step by Step
Sponsored by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, in cooperation with the John C. Stalker Institute of Food and Nutrition and the School Nutrition Association of Massachusetts.