The John C. Stalker Institute
Your Source For Nutritious Learning ^ and more
Register for professional development through JSI and join the dedicated school professionals working throughout Massachusetts to improve the nutrition and wellness environments in our schools.
- Healthy Kids, Healthy Programs Summit Registration Deadline Extended to May 16
- Workshops to Go
- Nuts and Bolts of School Nutrition Programs Ongoing Training
- Management Institute Register by July 29
- Healthy Cuisine for Kids Register by July 15
- Certificate in Excellence in School Nutrition
- SNA Directors Meeting: Google Docs for Efficiency
- SNA Chapter Meetings
- JSI Online Professional Development
- Master of Education in Nutrition Education from FSU
- 4-Week Online Nutrition and Wellness Graduate Courses from FSU
- Resources created for Massachusetts schools to meet competitive food and beverage standards:
The John C. Stalker Institute of Food and Nutrition is a partnership of the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education and Framingham State University.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement