The John C. Stalker Institute
Your Source For Nutritious Learning ^ and more
Register for professional development through JSI and join the dedicated school professionals working throughout Massachusetts to improve the nutrition and wellness environments in our schools.
- Workshops to Go
- Nuts and Bolts of School Nutrition Programs
- Certificate in Excellence in School Nutrition
- Team Up for School Nutrition Success — Registration Open Now
- Master of Education in Nutrition Education from FSU
- 4-Week Online Nutrition and Wellness Graduate Courses from FSU
- Resources created for Massachusetts schools to meet competitive food and beverage standards:
- Managing Life Threatening Allergies in Schools
- Student-Approved Snack Recipes for Schools
Save the Dates!
May 21 & 22, 2019
Healthy Kids, Healthy
Four Points by
Team Up for School Nutrition Success
November 28-29, 2018 at FSU
This peer to peer workshop will give School Nutrition Directors the opportunity to share best practices focused on:
- Increasing Participation
- Plate Waste
- Unpaid Meal Charges
The John C. Stalker Institute of Food and Nutrition is a partnership of the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education and Framingham State University.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement