The John C. Stalker Institute
Your Source For Nutritious Learning ^ and more
Register for professional development through JSI and join the dedicated school professionals working throughout Massachusetts to improve the nutrition and wellness environments in our schools.
- Nuts and Bolts of School Nutrition Continuation Series
- Management Institute — August 15 - 17
- Certificate in Excellence in School Nutrition
- Workshops to Go
- JSI Online Professional Development
- Master of Education in Nutrition Education from FSU
- 4-Week Online Nutrition and Wellness Graduate Courses from FSU
- Resources created for Massachusetts schools to meet competitive food and beverage standards:
- Managing Life Threatening Allergies in Schools
- New! Student-Approved Snack Recipes for Schools
The John C. Stalker Institute of Food and Nutrition is a partnership of the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education and Framingham State University.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement